In order to keep and maintain this facility for public use, each person/group must adhere to the following use policies, as well as all other conditions set forth in the Facility Rental Agreement.
PLANNING FOR YOUR RENTAL
- The rented space is also available for the wedding rehearsal. Time is limited to one (1) hour, and arrangements must be made in advance.
- Set-up times, including the delivery of rental items and food must be arranged through LHC a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the event. Only pre-approved vehicles will be allowed to enter the property for loading/unloading.
- Up to two (2) vehicles may be allowed to drive and unload/load on site at one time. Vehicles may not remain parked for loading/unloading in excess of twenty (20) minutes.
- Please plan to include time needed for set-up and take-down in your overall rental time.
- You may bring in any vendor of your choice for rentals, catering, etc.
- Vendors must check in at the Visitor Center.
- Nothing can be taped, stapled, nailed or attached to any part of the LHC property.
- No signs of any kind may be placed outside or on the building without permission.
- Glitter, confetti, stickers, smoke machines, pyrotechnic devices, candles and open flames are not allowed.
- Large event tents (measuring more than 10' x 10') must be inspected and permitted by the West Metro Fire Department.
- Ground staking of tents is not allowed.
- Propane grills are allowed; however, charcoal grills are not.
- LHC has 140 parking spaces. Parking is not reserved for private rentals.
- Lakewood Heritage Center's Visitor Center is staffed during rental events.
- Check in with front desk staff.
- Stay on designated roadways. Do not drive beyond designated parking areas or onto sidewalks to load/unload.
- Do not remove tables from other areas.
- Music must stay within reasonable noise levels and not be disruptive to other persons using the Heritage Center.
- Report any noted damages immediately to facility personnel.
- An appropriate deduction from your damage deposit will be made if the facility or grounds are left in such condition that excessive cleanup time is required.
- Make sure your clean-up is completed by the end of your reservation time. The premises must be left in as good a condition as found at the beginning of your rental period.
Take down and remove any lights, decorations, etc. that you’ve put up.
Return chairs/tables to their original locations.
Remove any unwanted food and trash from the building and place in the appropriate dumpster.
Floors must be swept and/or vacuumed.
If kitchen area was used, it too must be cleaned (including stoves, ovens and microwaves).
Refrigerator and freezer must be emptied.
Ice should be disposed of on cement, rather than grass.
Thank you for helping keep the Heritage Center a beautiful place for all to enjoy.