In order to keep and maintain this facility for public use, each person/group must adhere to the following use policies, as well as all other conditions set forth in the Facility Rental Agreement.
PLANNING FOR YOUR RENTAL
- BCLP rental fees do not include the daily vehicle entrance fees. Every vehicle entering the park is required to have a valid day pass ($7/car; discounts for seniors and persons with disabilities are available). Ask about pre-paid passes when making your reservation.
- Please be aware that you must follow all park rules (posted at the park and available online), including
- Glass beverage containers are prohibited
- Pets may not go off leash nor in water. Pets must not be left unattended.
- Open fires are prohibited.
- Fireworks/open carrying of firearms are prohibited.
- Inflatable fun castles are not allowed at Skunk Hollow or Meadowlark Cove. They are permitted at Coyote Crossing, Mountain View and Pelican Point with prior approval.
- Commercial activities or special events without a valid permit are not permitted, including sale of food or beverages.
- We suggest you bring your own trash bags in case of excess trash.
- Parking lots are located near each reservable shelter. Parking is not reserved for private rentals.
- Bear Creek Lake Park's front gate is staffed during its open hours. No special entry information is needed.
- Make sure you have a copy of the reservation form and alcohol permit (if applicable), to be made available upon request of park/city personnel.
1. Stay on designated roadways. Do not drive beyond designated parking areas or onto sidewalks to load/unload.
2. Do not remove tables from other areas.
3. Music must stay within reasonable noise levels and not be disruptive to other persons using the park.
4. Please be aware of your/your guests' behavior and treatment of the park. Report any noted damages immediately to park personnel.
1. Take down and remove any chairs, lights, decorations, etc. that you've put up.
2. Trash, including decorations, unwanted food, etc., must be bagged, secured and placed next to the trash receptacles.
3. Shelter area has been returned to the original condition in which you found it.