HOURS OF USE: 8 a.m.– 11 p.m., daily (includes setup and cleanup)
|$90/hour* full room
|$45/hour* half room
* For after-hours rentals, add $20/hour to given rate.
- Tables and chairs are included with your rental but setup and takedown are the renter's responsibility.
- Kitchen rental is an optional amenity for a flat rate of $50.
- Cancellations received two or more weeks prior to an event will forfeit a service charge of $20.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received less than two weeks prior to a scheduled event.
- Alcohol can be served at private rentals as long as the following criteria are met:
- Alcohol is allowed pending the approval of a permit through the Lakewood Link Recreation Center.
- The permit will allow beer, wine and champagne to be served.
- Cash bars are not allowed.
- Alcohol can be served for a maximum of four (4) consecutive hours.
- Serving of alcohol must end one (1) hour prior to the end of the rental.
- Alcohol permit fees are $150 for a three (3) hours for groups of 50 or larger or $75 for three (3) hours for groups smaller than 50.
- Additional hours can be purchased for $50/hour for groups 50 or larger and $25/hour for groups smaller than 50.
- A $500 deposit is required for rentals where alcohol will be served. This money can be refunded if no damage is identified in the building.